Queensland's largest independent school supplies company
Providing quality products and service to schools and parents for almost 30 years. We've built an industry-leading platform for schools to easily manage their Booklists and eBooks, and for parents to seamlessly order their school supplies online through a Queensland Government approved education supplies supplier for all schools in South East Queensland.
Easy, Fast, Reliable
South East Queensland's most trusted Back to School supplier
We pride ourselves on ensuring that we are the most reliable supplier in the market, and that you receive your deliveries on-time, everytime.
- Parent pack deliveries can go to either parents’ home or work addresses and are delivered by our Impact drivers meaning we never lose control of your order.
- Schools can opt-in to our direct to school delivery options, which can be delivered direct to individual classrooms as well as both semester and term deliveries.
- We offer bulk deliveries to the school which can be delivered direct to individual classrooms as well as both semester and term deliveries, meaning no wastage, storage issues alleviated, and costs spread across the school year.
- No cut off times also allow parents to order right through January and into February for those late enrolments meaning no student is left behind.
- We use our own staff for the entire process from ordering through to delivery, so you can rest assured that your school supplies will be delivered on time.
- Impact School Supplies has more than 10 years experience or serving both Qld State and Private schools, and over 20 years in the broader office supplies market.
- No need to stress about third-party delivery companies losing, or damaging your package or late delivery. We use our own delivery drivers, which means we can ensure that you will get your delivery on-time, every time.
- We notify you via our delivery tracking system when your order is on the way, and when it has been delivered.
School E-Book Management Made Easy
Revolutionary E-Book Management service (EBM) – designed to empower schools and educators across Australia.
A seamless world where school resources are effortlessly managed, time is saved, and peace of mind reigns supreme. Impact proudly joined Queensland Government's Classroom Resources approved suppliers list, expanding our commitment to excellence and provide textbooks for state and independent schools. We've partnered with top publishers like Pearson, Oxford, Nelson, Cambridge, and Jacaranda to streamline the process. Simply, upload your CSVs (Timetable, Class, Student list) direct from One School or Timetabling Solutions and let our automated system handle the provisioning sheets effortlessly. Goodbye paperwork and hello simplicity! And its all offered Free of Charge to Queensland schools.
- Free for Queensland schools
- Our platform is completely free for schools and parents. We are funded via the school supplies products we sell, so there is no cost to you.
- Education Queensland Approved Supplier
- As of November 2022, Impact Office Supplies proudly joined Queensland Government's Education Classroom Resources approved suppliers list, expanding our commitment to excellence.
- Competitive Pricing
- Being part of the Impact Office Supplies group, we have access to the best pricing in the market. We work with publishers to constantly get the best pricing and pass this on to our customers. In addition to this, as an approved supplier for Education Queensland, schools can rest assured that we provide competitive and consistent pricing for all schools.
- Leveraging Publishers Platforms
- Rather than competing with publishers to provide a platform that your students can use, we leverage the platforms that publishers have already built. We bridge the gap between school software and publishers to easily order and provision your eBook licences with publishers.
- Integrated with OneSchool & Timetabling Solutions
- We are constantly working on integrating with school and timetabling software. We currently offer integrated solutions with Queensland's OneSchool software, and Australia's most popular timetable software - Timetabling Solutions. Through these integrations, you can easily export student, class and timetable data from your school software, and easily import into our software which handles all of the heavy lifting for you.
- Automated Timetabling Tracking
- Simply, upload your CSVs (Timetable, Class, Student list) direct from One School or Timetabling Solutions and let our automated system handle the provisioning sheets effortlessly. Goodbye paperwork and hello simplicity! Our automated system knows when your students move from one class to another, and knows whether they've already purchased a licence for that textbook, and will let you know if any orders need to be made. It even knows if your student moves from Class A to Class B which offers the same textbook, and it won't order another one.
- Simple one-click CSV Import
- It's clear that for schools, tracking students between classes and knowing what products are needed is one of the hardest parts of the first term. We have partnered with tools like OneSchool and Timetabling Solutions to ensure that schools can simply export from their tool of choice, import directly into our software with one click, and let our software handle the rest.
- Secure Australian Storage
- We store all data in AWS's secure Australian data centres, and delete raw uploaded CSVs 7 days after upload. Paired with advanced security on our servers and users, we ensure your data is safe.